Search This Blog

10 November, 2011

Detoxification Day 3 (9th Nov 2011)


I had morning classes today. I was scared of the breaks when everyone goes to 3rd gate. Today before anyone asked me, I deliberately bought myself a coffee and took exactly 15 minutes to finish it. Now comes the second problem, ‘Free Periods’. Before any tempting thoughts crossed my mind I buried myself in a ‘Over Drive’ mag (the only thing that can keep me off from anything). And I got so engrossed I hardly noticed when the free period got over. Even after when classes got over, I had no intensions of going to 3rd gate even to test myself. From yesterdays’ experience I knew better. For the rest of the day it was easy. Only at night after dinner I had this urge for a cigarette, but I got it under control. One successful day without cigarettes. . :D

No comments:

Post a Comment