Search This Blog

13 April, 2011

I have always believed that if u love a girl in exponential terms to infinity, she starts falling in love with you even if she hates you.... And I am not letting anyone shatter this belief in me. I am going to shower so much love onto you that you will drown in it. I will stand by you forever either till the world ends or me, even if the whole of the world is against me. I will always defend you till my last breath in me. I care for you like a mother cares for her new born child. I have never let you down or never will.
This is what i am, and i am not going to change because i can't, not that i tried. I am a kid, i am immature, I am stupid, I am DIFFERENT and I am proud of all of these. I know i have fucked up quarter of my life but it isn't irreparable. I need you so desperately in my life that I can't express it in words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment